Dec 15, 2010

Check out my video for Kamikaze (and go see The Green Hornet, Jan 14)



Yeah moe, check me but please don't disrespect me. This is the video for Kamikaze (so far). Low budget, ghetto, shabby... call it what you will but don't forget to add inventive to the mix. You will notice my jaw is wired shut throughout the video but no I'm not imitating Mr. West. I decided whilst I was healing from a broken jaw of my own (Another story for another time) I'd might as well do something productive and learn video editing. It's my first time( not like the whole virginity thing, I didn't stick my dick in my laptop (and no my first time time I put my wee wee in a vagina not a computer- WOOOOOOOOOO!!! Fuck eHarmony. (I will get bashed for that but so what, bitch?). Also are clips from the upcoming movie The Green Lantern so make sure y'all take y'all asses to see dat jointand bootleg it for me (Sony can sue me for dat but as evidenced by the video they won't get much legitimate money from me- WOOOOOOO!!!!) So I hope y'all enjoy but if you don't let your voice be heard. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?