Jan 10, 2011

Almost Time for the Inauguration


Listen to the album


Whats good folks? First of all Happy New Year. I hope everyone has been happy, safe and high. You already know t'guy was enjoying himself and I commited the ultimate sin of this game and slept (and slept good). Well, nap time is over and it's time to begin the new year and the first order of business IS the release of my album, The Inauguration. The release date is almost here already and I know this is some bama ass shit but I made a countdown clock. So countdown with me to the release of the digital version of the album on Band Camp and tomorrow check it out at www.mayorbrianlee.bandcamp.com. It was a cool album to make and this time around I wanted to be an asshole and do EVERYTHING independent. So support hard working black men like myself and support (DMV, anyone?) underground hip-hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?