Jul 13, 2011

The Return of the Rapper

So... after what? 3 and a half months? I'm back to take you guys with me on this journey I'm on as an independent MC in 2011 (with no money) and let you experience through your eyes what it takes to be Bee Lee the MC. The focus of this blog remains as an intimate log of my personal experiences, views, struggles and successes and also a variety of tips & advice, spotlight on musicians I know and admire, middlefingerdum of those I don't like or respect and basically, me being me when the camera and mic is off. Again, please follow me on Twitter... I don't know why but they seriously count followers as fans these days... Investors will put thousands into a product in good faith all because 12,000 muh-fuckas hit the follow button to see a nigga tweet about bullshit all day... That's how it is now though, so fuck it. Anyways I appreciate the love all 5 of you show to my blog so thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?